| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bilma in October is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.6 °C (97.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of water accrues during an average of 0.5 days.
- In October the skies in Bilma are very sunny having on average an appreciable 10:17 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 1:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 89% of daylight hours and cloudy 11% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bilma October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bilma, Niger
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bilma:
- Djanet, Algeria - 716.1 kms (445 miles) NNW
- Tamanrasset, Algeria - 902.6 kms (560.9 miles) WNW
- Agadez, Niger - 556 kms (345.5 miles) WSW
- Tahoua, Niger - 918 kms (570.4 miles) WSW
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 981.9 kms (610.2 miles) WSW
- Zinder, Niger - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) SW
- Maradi, Niger - 851.2 kms (529 miles) SW
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 614.2 kms (381.6 miles) S
- Magaria, Niger - 764.1 kms (474.8 miles) SW
- Kano, Nigeria - 874.4 kms (543.4 miles) SSW